Working for clients in all industries around the globe, the Business Consultant is leading working capital optimisation projects and is driving adoption of strategic and organisational changes.
- Analyse organisations, business processes, skills and systems
- Implement new business models and lead the change
- Reach Sales Target Objectives
- Improve our own internal processes and procedures
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities / Competencies
- 4-6 years’ experience in business management for a Big 4 firm
- Project management skills
- Experience in a client facing role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytic skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team but also self-motivated
- Willingness to travel abroad
Sidetrade (EURONEXT: ALBFR.PA) is the leading global provider of Predictive Sales-to-Cash solutions, delivering high value creation over the customer journey.
Its unique Cloud-based platform, seamlessly integrates with existing CRM and ERP. It leverages Artificial Intelligence to disclose untapped new business opportunities, increase upsell, reduce churn, predict customer payments and accelerate cash flow generation. Over 1,000 companies, of all sizes and sectors, in 65 countries, employ AI Sidetrade solutions for sustainable growth.
Sidetrade enables a new level of collaboration between Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Customer Service teams to accurately evaluate, predict and increase customer performance and secure competitive advantage.
Combining advanced machine learning and human collaboration empowers businesses to proactively improve operational effectiveness of the end-to-end customer cycle via Smart Sales Engagement and streamlined Cash Collection and Case Management processes.