Working for clients in all industries around the globe, the Business Consultant is leading working capital optimisation projects and is driving adoption of strategic and organisational changes.
- Analyse organisations, business processes, skills and systems
- Implement new business models and lead the change
- Reach Sales Target Objectives
- Improve our own internal processes and procedures
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES / COMPETENCIES
- 4-6 years’ experience in business management for a Big 4 firm
- Project management skills
- Experience in a client facing role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytic skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team but also self-motivated
- Willingness to travel abroad
Sidetrade (EURONEXT: ALBFR.PA) is the most compelling A.I. Software Company shaping the future of Customer Engagement and empowering Marketing, Sales and Finance people to grow sales and accelerate cash. Seamlessly integrated with existing CRM and ERP, Sidetrade leverages Artificial Intelligence to disclose untapped new business opportunities, increase upsell, reduce churn, predict customer payments and accelerate cash flow generation. Over 1,500 companies, of all sizes and sectors, in 80 countries, employ AI Sidetrade solutions for sustainable growth.
Are you passionate about technology?
Would you like to be part of the Artificial Intelligence shift?
Bring your talents to Sidetrade and help us shape the future of Customer Engagement