As part of our Predictive Journey, recently boosted with the acquisition of Bright Target, IKO System and C-Radar, we are recruiting a Regional Sales Manager to open new markets.
You will be responsible for the full sales cycle from lead generation and prospection, to client meetings, negotiation and closing the deal. You will work with internal resources (sales development, marketing, pre-sales and customer success) to win new customers in France and Southern Europe.
- Engaging with targeted enterprise prospects to identify broken business processes, areas for improvement and position Sidetrade’s unique ability to solve the problem
- Managing complex and entire sales cycles with a strong emphasis on new business sales
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of high-quality opportunities
- Utilising Sidetrade’s value-based selling methodology and Salesforce.com to manage sales processes and accurately forecast business
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities / Competencies
- 8 years+ Successful business software sales experience.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Experience engaging at C-Level
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience selling Enterprise or SaaS software
- Master degree in international business
- Fluent both in French and English
Sidetrade (EURONEXT: ALBFR.PA) is the most compelling A.I. Software Company shaping the future of Customer Engagement and empowering Marketing, Sales and Finance people to grow sales and accelerate cash.
Seamlessly integrated with existing CRM and ERP, Sidetrade leverages Artificial Intelligence to disclose untapped new business opportunities, increase upsell, reduce churn, predict customer payments and accelerate cash flow generation. Over 1,500 companies, of all sizes and sectors, in 80 countries, employ AI Sidetrade solutions for sustainable growth.