Sidetrade is the most compelling AI Software Company shaping the future of Customer Engagement and offering Predictive Analytics Applications for Finance, Sales & Marketing.
As part of our predictive journey, we are growing our marketing team in London to drive engagement online and increase lead generation, customer loyalty, and awareness.
You live, breath, eat and sleep digital marketing and know what great content looks like.
It’s an exciting time to join us and make your mark.
- Managing website content using WordPress content management system (CMS)
- Executing online traffic acquisition strategy (SEO and SEA)
- Reporting on the performance of all digital advertising campaigns (search, retargeting…)
- Creating and optimizing effective landing pages on mobile, tablet and desktop
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities / Competencies
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field
- You‘ve worked on a B2B or B2C website, using CMS (WordPress)
- You’ve worked with Google Analytics or other reporting tools
- You have a strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- You are curious, self-motivated, proactive
- You are great at collaborating whatever the team’s location
Sidetrade (EURONEXT: ALBFR.PA) is the leading global provider of Predictive Sales-to-Cash solutions, delivering high value creation over the customer journey.
Its unique Cloud-based platform, seamlessly integrates with existing CRM and ERP. It leverages Artificial Intelligence to disclose untapped new business opportunities, increase upsell, reduce churn, predict customer payments and accelerate cash flow generation. Over 1,000 companies, of all sizes and sectors, in 65 countries, employ AI Sidetrade solutions for sustainable growth.
Sidetrade enables a new level of collaboration between Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Customer Service teams to accurately evaluate, predict and increase customer performance and secure competitive advantage.
Combining advanced machine learning and human collaboration empowers businesses to proactively improve operational effectiveness of the end-to-end customer cycle via Smart Sales Engagement and streamlined Cash Collection and Case Management processes.