Reporting to the accounts receivable team lead, the successful candidate will be responsible for collections as well as some ad hoc accounts receivable activities in either a B2B and B2C environment. The hire will be working with clients in French and English.
- Be responsible for management of the cash receivables from outsourced clients and their customers (English, French, Italian and Spanish) via telephone, email, e-letters
- Ensure that cash collection activities meet the clients’ requirements by reducing aged debt
- Maintain records of all customer interactions by updating correspondence files, computer systems, using Sidetrade Solution, etc.
- Manage routine telephone calls to customer accounts, and solve problems that delay collections, including timely and effective communication with other departments
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities / Competencies
- Fluent French and conversational English
- Accounts Receivable or Cash Collections experience is a distinctive advantage
- We are willing to consider hiring graduates as we will provide relevant training
- Ability to work towards set targets, deliver on goals and meet deadlines
- Ability to organise and plan your day
- Knowledge of Office suites, CRM, ERP systems and other software is an advantage
- A team player who demonstrates a “can do” attitude
- Professional, financially minded, and business acumen
Sidetrade (EURONEXT: ALBFR.PA) is the leading global provider of Predictive Sales-to-Cash solutions, delivering high value creation over the customer journey.
Its unique Cloud-based platform, seamlessly integrates with existing CRM and ERP. It leverages Artificial Intelligence to disclose untapped new business opportunities, increase upsell, reduce churn, predict customer payments and accelerate cash flow generation. Over 1,000 companies, of all sizes and sectors, in 65 countries, employ AI Sidetrade solutions for sustainable growth.
Sidetrade enables a new level of collaboration between Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Customer Service teams to accurately evaluate, predict and increase customer performance and secure competitive advantage.
Combining advanced machine learning and human collaboration empowers businesses to proactively improve operational effectiveness of the end-to-end customer cycle via Smart Sales Engagement and streamlined Cash Collection and Case Management processes.